Should I remove DataGISXE2?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
1% remove it99% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
DataGISXE2 version 220.127.116.11
from DataGIS, Inc.
DataGISXE2 version 18.104.22.168 is a program developed by DataGIS. The setup package is about 68.82 MB (72,165,326 bytes) when donwloaded. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). While about 83% of users of DataGISXE2 come from the United States, it is also popular in Russia.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\DataGISXE2\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\DataGISXE2\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 68.82 MB
Files installed by DataGISXE2 version 22.214.171.124
How do I remove DataGISXE2?
Quickly and completely remove DataGISXE2 version 126.96.36.199 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall DataGISXE2 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program DataGISXE2 version 188.8.131.52, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove DataGISXE2.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 1%
Keep it 99%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States