Should I remove Data Rush Desktop?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
7% remove it93% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
Data Rush Desktop
Data Rush Desktop is a program developed by Citrix Systems. Upon installation, it defines an auto-start registry entry which allows the program run on each boot for the user which installed it. The software installer includes 34 files and is usually about 8.09 MB (8,487,662 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 8. The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\citrix\selfserviceplugin
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin\SelfServiceUninstaller.exe -u "logon-5bbe640f@@ASC:Data Rush Desktop"
Estimated size: 8.09 MB
Files installed by Data Rush Desktop
Startup File (User Run)
- SelfService.exe is loaded in the current user (HKCU) registry as an auto-starting executable named 'Self-service' and executes as C:\Program Files\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin\SelfService.exe -logonreconnectapps.
How do I remove Data Rush Desktop?
Quickly and completely remove Data Rush Desktop from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Data Rush Desktop from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Data Rush Desktop, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Data Rush Desktop.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
WHEN IT STARTS
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 7%
Keep it 93%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
About Citrix Systems
Citrix Systems provides server and desktop virtualization, networking, software-as-a-service (SaaS), and cloud computing technologies, including Xen open source products.
Publisher URL: www.citrix.com