Should I remove Data Grader?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
7% remove it93% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Data Grader is a software program developed by Riverside Publishing Company.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Data Grader
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Data Grader\UninstallerData\Uninstall Data Grader.exe"
Files installed by Data Grader
How do I remove Data Grader?
Quickly and completely remove Data Grader from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Data Grader from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Data Grader, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Data Grader.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Publisher URL: www.riverpub.com