Should I remove Dark Matter?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
4% remove it96% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from BigToe LLC
Dark Matter is a program developed by BigToe. The software installer includes 3 files and is usually about 29.85 MB (31,304,326 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). While about 80% of users of Dark Matter come from the United States, it is also popular in Canada.
Installation folder: C:\Games\Dark Matter\
Uninstaller: "C:\Games\Dark Matter\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 29.85 MB
Files installed by Dark Matter
How do I remove Dark Matter?
Quickly and completely remove Dark Matter from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Dark Matter from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Dark Matter, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Dark Matter.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 4%
Keep it 96%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
80.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?