Should I remove Daily Kural?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
6% remove it94% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Daily Kural is a program developed by GroupFetch. Upon installation, it defines an auto-start registry entry which allows the program run on each boot for the user which installed it. The main program executable is kural.exe. The setup package is about 3.56 MB (3,730,265 bytes) when donwloaded. In comparison to the total number of users, most PCs are running the OS Windows 7 as well as Windows 7 (SP1). While about 71% of users of Daily Kural come from the United States, it is also popular in France and United Kingdom.
Help link: www.dailykural.com
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Daily Kural\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Daily Kural\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 3.56 MB
Files installed by Daily Kural
|Path:||C:\Program Files\daily kural\kural.exe|
Startup File (User Run)
- Kural.exe is loaded in the current user (HKCU) registry as an auto-starting executable named 'Daily Kural' and executes as C:\Program Files\Daily Kural\Kural.exe.
How do I remove Daily Kural?
Quickly and completely remove Daily Kural from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Daily Kural from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Daily Kural, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Daily Kural.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Win 7 50%
Win 7 (SP1) 50%
WHEN IT STARTS
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 6%
Keep it 94%
Which Windows OS versions does it run on?
71.43% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
| United Kingdom
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?