Should I remove DXTool?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
3% remove it97% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from J. de Valk
DXTool 1.06 is a software program developed by J. de Valk. The setup package is about 937.12 KB (959,610 bytes) when donwloaded. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). While about 80% of users of DXTool come from the United States, it is also popular in Estonia.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\dxtool
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\DXTool\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 937.12 KB
Files installed by DXTool 1.06
How do I remove DXTool?
Quickly and completely remove DXTool 1.06 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall DXTool from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program DXTool 1.06, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove DXTool.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
PC BRAND OF CHOICE
Uninstall it 3%
Keep it 97%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
80.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States