Should I remove DVD to AVI DivX MPEG Ripper?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
20% remove it80% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
DVD to AVI DivX MPEG Ripper
DVD to AVI DivX MPEG Ripper is a program developed by DVDVideoTool.Com. The setup package is about 1.65 MB (1,727,653 bytes) when donwloaded. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Help link: www.dvdvideotool.com/support.htm
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\dvd to avi divx mpeg ripper
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\DVD to AVI DivX MPEG Ripper\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 1.65 MB
How do I remove DVD to AVI DivX MPEG Ripper?
Quickly and completely remove DVD to AVI DivX MPEG Ripper from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall DVD to AVI DivX MPEG Ripper from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program DVD to AVI DivX MPEG Ripper, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove DVD to AVI DivX MPEG Ripper.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 20%
Keep it 80%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?