Should I remove DVD PixPlay Music Plug-In Pack?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
1% remove it99% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
DVD PixPlay Music Plug-In Pack
DVD PixPlay Music Plug-In Pack is a software program developed by Xequte Software. The setup package generally installs about 26 files. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1).
Help link: www.xequte.com/support
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\DVD PixPlay\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\DVD PixPlay\unins003.exe"
Files installed by DVD PixPlay Music Plug-In Pack
- PixPlay.exe is registered as an AutoPlay event handler named 'DVDPixPlayAutoplay' with the ProgID of 'DVDPixPlay.Autoplay' and the action verb 'open.
How do I remove DVD PixPlay Music Plug-In Pack?
Quickly and completely remove DVD PixPlay Music Plug-In Pack from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall DVD PixPlay Music Plug-In Pack from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program DVD PixPlay Music Plug-In Pack, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove DVD PixPlay Music Plug-In Pack.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).