Should I remove DVD Creator Pro?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
8% remove it92% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
DVD Creator Pro
from AVCShare Software
DVD Creator Pro is a program developed by AVCShare Software. The software installer includes 41 files and is usually about 78.31 MB (82,110,917 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). While about 71% of users of DVD Creator Pro come from the United States, it is also popular in United Kingdom.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\AVCShare\DVD Creator Pro\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\AVCShare\DVD Creator Pro\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 78.31 MB
Files installed by DVD Creator Pro
How do I remove DVD Creator Pro?
Quickly and completely remove DVD Creator Pro from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall DVD Creator Pro from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program DVD Creator Pro, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove DVD Creator Pro.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 8%
Keep it 92%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
71.43% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
| United Kingdom