Should I remove DPScan?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
9% remove it91% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from David Pilling
DPScan is a software program developed by David Pilling. The setup package is about 1.56 MB (1,640,576 bytes) when donwloaded. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows Vista (SP2). While about 71% of users of DPScan come from the United States, it is also popular in United Kingdom.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\davidpilling\dpscan
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\DavidPilling\DPScan\Uninstall.exe" "C:\Program Files\DavidPilling\DPScan\install.log"
Estimated size: 1.56 MB
Files installed by DPScan
How do I remove DPScan?
Quickly and completely remove DPScan from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall DPScan from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program DPScan, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove DPScan.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 9%
Keep it 91%
MOST USED OS
Windows Vista (SP2)
71.43% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
| United Kingdom