Should I remove DNS BIND Editor?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
3% remove it97% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
DNS BIND Editor
DNS BIND Editor is a software program developed by dnsbindeditor.com. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows XP.
Installation folder: C:\ProgramData\JExpress
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files2\JExpress\JEXPRE~1.EXE C:\Program Files1\DNSBIN~1
Files installed by DNS BIND Editor
How do I remove DNS BIND Editor?
Quickly and completely remove DNS BIND Editor from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall DNS BIND Editor from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program DNS BIND Editor, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove DNS BIND Editor.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).