Should I remove DLL-Files Fixer Full?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
1% remove it99% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
DLL-Files Fixer Full Version
DLL-Files Fixer Full Version is a program developed by NaumanSoft. Upon installation, it defines an auto-start registry entry which allows the program run on each boot for the user which installed it. A scheduled task is added to Windows Task Scheduler in order to launch the program at various scheduled times (the schedule varies depending on the version). The software installer includes 8 files and is usually about 17.09 MB (17,919,741 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7. The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\DLL-Files Fixer Full Version
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\DLL-Files Fixer Full Version\uninstall.exe" "/C:C:\Program Files\DLL-Files Fixer Full Version\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
Estimated size: 17.09 MB
Files installed by DLL-Files Fixer Full Version
- DLLFixer.exe is scheduled as a task named 'DLL-Files.Com Fixer_Updates' (runs weekly on Saturdays at 22:58).
Scheduled Task (Boot/Login)
- DLLFixer.exe is automatically launched at startup through a scheduled task named RDReminder.
Startup File (User Run)
- DLLFixer.exe is loaded in the current user (HKCU) registry as an auto-starting executable named 'RDReminder' and executes as C:\Program Files\Dll-Files.com Fixer\DLLFixer.exe -rem.
How do I remove DLL-Files Fixer Full?
Quickly and completely remove DLL-Files Fixer Full Version from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall DLL-Files Fixer Full from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program DLL-Files Fixer Full Version, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove DLL-Files Fixer Full.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
WHEN IT STARTS
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 1%
Keep it 99%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?