Should I remove DIY PACK 25A?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
2% remove it98% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
DIY PACK 25A
from DIY Electronics (HK) Ltd
DIY PACK 25A is a program developed by DIY Electronics (HK) Ltd. The software installer includes 5 files and is usually about 4.44 MB (4,652,860 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7. While about 83% of users of DIY PACK 25A come from the United States, it is also popular in New Zealand.
Help link: beam.to/diyforum
Installation folder: C:\DIYPGMR\
Estimated size: 4.44 MB
Files installed by DIY PACK 25A
How do I remove DIY PACK 25A?
Quickly and completely remove DIY PACK 25A from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall DIY PACK 25A from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program DIY PACK 25A, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove DIY PACK 25A.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 2%
Keep it 98%
MOST USED OS
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
| New Zealand