Should I remove DIEF?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
7% remove it93% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
DIEF is a software program developed by SEFAZ. The primary executable is named dief.exe. The setup package is about 15.11 MB (15,845,367 bytes) when donwloaded. Relative to the overall usage of users who have this installed on their PCs, most are running Windows 7 and Windows 7 (SP1). While about 71% of users of DIEF come from the United States, it is also popular in Brazil.
Installation folder: C:\Sefaz-CE\DIEF\
Estimated size: 15.11 MB
Files installed by DIEF
How do I remove DIEF?
Quickly and completely remove DIEF from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall DIEF from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program DIEF, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove DIEF.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
PC BRAND OF CHOICE
Win 7 50%
Win 7 (SP1) 50%
Uninstall it 7%
Keep it 93%
Which Windows OS versions does it run on?
Which OS releases does it run on?
|Windows 7 Home Basic
|Windows 7 Home Premium
71.43% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States