Should I remove DDL iTruck?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
8% remove it92% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from DDL Software
DDL iTruck is a program developed by DDL Software. The main program executable is ddlitruck.exe. The software installer includes 8 files and is usually about 5.41 MB (5,675,917 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\drivers daily log
Uninstaller: C:\Drivers Daily Log\uninstDDLiTruck.exe
Estimated size: 5.41 MB
Files installed by DDL iTruck
|Name:||Drivers Daily Log|
|Drivers Daily Log (DDL) Application|
|Path:||C:\drivers daily log\ddlitruck.exe|
How do I remove DDL iTruck?
Quickly and completely remove DDL iTruck from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall DDL iTruck from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program DDL iTruck, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove DDL iTruck.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 8%
Keep it 92%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?