Should I remove DC-2UA4381QCD?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
11% remove it89% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
DC-2UA4381QCD is a program developed by Citrix Systems. Upon installation and setup, it defines an auto-start registry entry which makes this program run on each Windows boot for all user logins. The software installer includes 34 files and is usually about 8.1 MB (8,489,278 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\citrix\selfserviceplugin
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin\SelfServiceUninstaller.exe -u "store-5c0ec3f7@@Controller.DC - Remote Access $P512"
Estimated size: 8.1 MB
Files installed by DC-2UA4381QCD
Startup File (All Users Run)
- SelfService.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'CitrixSelfService64' which loads as "C:\Program Files\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin\SelfService.exe".
Resource utilization averages
Show technical details
How do I remove DC-2UA4381QCD?
Quickly and completely remove DC-2UA4381QCD from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall DC-2UA4381QCD from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program DC-2UA4381QCD, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove DC-2UA4381QCD.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
HOW IT STARTS
Automatically starts? Yes
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 11%
Keep it 89%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
About Citrix Systems
Citrix Systems provides server and desktop virtualization, networking, software-as-a-service (SaaS), and cloud computing technologies, including Xen open source products.
Publisher URL: www.citrix.com