Should I remove Cyder version 2 RC 1?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
1% remove it99% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
|2 RC 1
Cyder version 2 RC 1
from Ayesh Karunaratne
Cyder version 2 RC 1 is a program developed by Ayesh Karunaratne. The software installer includes 4 files and is usually about 30.3 MB (31,774,702 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Cyder\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Cyder\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 30.3 MB
Files installed by Cyder version 2 RC 1
How do I remove Cyder version 2 RC 1?
Quickly and completely remove Cyder version 2 RC 1 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Cyder version 2 RC 1 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Cyder version 2 RC 1, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Cyder version 2 RC 1.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 1%
Keep it 99%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?