Should I remove CyberArmor?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
27% remove it73% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
CyberArmor is a software program developed by InfoExpress. During setup, the program creates a startup registration point in Windows in order to automatically start when any user boots the PC. Upon being installed, the software adds a Windows Service which is designed to run continuously in the background. Manually stopping the service has been seen to cause the program to stop functing properly. It adds a background controller service that is set to automatically run. Delaying the start of this service is possible through the service manager. The setup package generally installs about 6 files and is usually about 5.12 MB (5,368,220 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows XP. While about 83% of users of CyberArmor come from the United States, it is also popular in Canada.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\CyberArmor
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files1\CYBERA~1\UNWISE.EXE C:\Program Files1\CYBERA~1\INSTALL.LOG
(Wise Installer is used for installing and uninstalling this software.)
Estimated size: 5.12 MB
Files installed by CyberArmor
- casvc.exe runs as a service named 'CyberArmor Run Service' (CyberArmorRunService).
Startup File (All Users Run)
- pcshelp.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'CyberArmorHelper' which loads as C:\Program Files\CyberArmor\pcshelp.exe -check.
How do I remove CyberArmor?
Quickly and completely remove CyberArmor from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall CyberArmor from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program CyberArmor, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove CyberArmor.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
HOW IT STARTS
Automatically starts? Yes
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 27%
Keep it 73%
MOST USED OS
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States