Should I remove Cyan Key?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
77% remove it23% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
What is Cyan Key?
This is an adware program. Per the publishers terms, "the Software interacts with your computer by converting words on pages you view into hyperlinks that are linked to advertisements; communicating with our servers to check for new offers, the placement of offers, the date and time you install and uninstall the Software, and whether an updated version of the Software is available; monitoring and recording the domain name of each page you view, the advertisements that appear on these pages, and the advertisements that you click."
During setup, the program creates a startup registration point in Windows in order to automatically start when any user boots the PC. The primary executable is named bnsmba1f.exe. A majority of users end up uninstalling this less than a week of it being installed.
- Malware detected in the program
- Starts automatically
- Displays unwanted advertisements
- The experts agree, you should remove it!
, multiple anti-virus scanners have detected possible malware in Cyan Key.
|bnsmba1f.exe (431059809a13573a39948a77897de7d2) has been flagged by the following 15 scanners:|
||a variant of Win32/Adware.ConvertAd.JY
||8/16/2015 rev. 1
View all 15 all detections
Installation folder: C:\users\user\appdata\local\df812fef-1429875279-34b2-6c80-485b3911c7e7
Files installed by Cyan Key
|Program executable:||bnsmba1f.exe (Malware detected)|
Startup File (All Users Run)
- bnsmBA1F.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'WinCheck' which loads as C:\users\user\appdata\Local\DF812FEF-1429875279-34B2-6C80-485B3911C7E7\bnsmBA1F.exe.
How do I remove Cyan Key?
Quickly and completely remove Cyan Key from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Cyan Key from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Cyan Key, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Cyan Key.
If for some reason uninstallation fails, please install Microsoft's uninstall fixer utility which will help fix problems with programs that can't be uninstalled at support.microsoft.com.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Scan your PC for malware
If you do not have a good anti-virus program, please consider installing one. Below are some we highly recommend.
HOW IT STARTS
Automatically starts? Yes
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 77%
Keep it 23%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?