Should I remove Cute Sticky Notes?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
6% remove it94% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Cute Sticky Notes
Cute Sticky Notes is a program developed by [email protected]
Upon installation, it defines an auto-start registry entry which allows the program run on each boot for the user which installed it. The main program executable is cutestickynotes.exe. The software installer includes 2 files and is usually about 1.01 MB (1,062,850 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 8. While about 57% of users of Cute Sticky Notes come from the United States, it is also popular in BD and Philippines.
\cute sticky notes
\Cute Sticky Notes\Cutestickynotes.exe /uninstall
Estimated size: 1.01 MB
Files installed by Cute Sticky Notes
|Name:||Cute Sticky Notes|
|Path:||C:\users\user\appdata\roaming\[email protected]\cute sticky notes\cutestickynotes.exe|
Startup File (User Run)
- Cutestickynotes.exe is loaded in the current user (HKCU) registry as an auto-starting executable named 'Cute Sticky Notes' and executes as C:\users\user\appdata\Roaming\[email protected]\Cute Sticky Notes\Cutestickynotes.exe.
How do I remove Cute Sticky Notes?
Quickly and completely remove Cute Sticky Notes from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Cute Sticky Notes from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Cute Sticky Notes, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Cute Sticky Notes.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
WHEN IT STARTS
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 6%
Keep it 94%
MOST USED OS
57.14% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?
|HP Pavilion g7 Notebook P...