Should I remove CueClub wfr?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
1% remove it99% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
What is CueClub wfr?
CueClub is a PC video game downloadable and distributed through the Boonty.com (NEXWAY Games) online portal. Includes both a free trial and complete version.
The main program executable is cueclub.exe. The setup package is about 26.93 MB (28,242,170 bytes) when donwloaded.
Help link: boonty.servicesalacarte.wanadoo.fr
Installation folder: C:\jeux\cue club
Uninstaller: "C:\Jeux\Cue Club\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 26.93 MB
Files installed by CueClub wfr
How do I remove CueClub wfr?
Quickly and completely remove CueClub wfr from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall CueClub wfr from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program CueClub wfr, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove CueClub wfr.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 1%
Keep it 99%
MOST USED OS
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States