Should I remove CubePDF Utility?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
6% remove it94% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
CubePDF Utility 0.2.0
CubePDF Utility 0.2.0 is a program developed by CubeSoft. Upon installation, it defines an auto-start registry entry which allows the program run on each boot for the user which installed it. The software installer includes 17 files and is usually about 14.61 MB (15,322,509 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). While about 71% of users of CubePDF Utility come from the United States, it is also popular in Japan.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\CubePDF Utility2\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\CubePDF Utility2\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 14.61 MB
Files installed by CubePDF Utility 0.2.0
Startup File (User Run)
- UpdateChecker.exe is loaded in the current user (HKCU) registry as an auto-starting executable named 'CubePDF Utility UpdateChecker' and executes as "C:\Program Files\CubePDF Utility2\UpdateChecker.exe".
How do I remove CubePDF Utility?
Quickly and completely remove CubePDF Utility 0.2.0 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall CubePDF Utility from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program CubePDF Utility 0.2.0, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove CubePDF Utility.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
PC BRAND OF CHOICE
WHEN IT STARTS
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 6%
Keep it 94%
71.43% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States