Should I remove CrossRoad?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
7% remove it93% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Keeler Services
CrossRoad is a software program developed by Keeler Services. The setup package generally installs about 24 files and is usually about 17.06 MB (17,893,791 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). While about 83% of users of CrossRoad come from the United States, it is also popular in Canada.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\CrossRoad Data Structures\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\CrossRoad Data Structures\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 17.06 MB
Files installed by CrossRoad
How do I remove CrossRoad?
Quickly and completely remove CrossRoad from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall CrossRoad from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program CrossRoad, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove CrossRoad.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 7%
Keep it 93%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States