Should I remove Crazy Slots Club?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
1% remove it99% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Crazy Slots Club
Crazy Slots Club is a software program developed by Top Game. The setup package generally installs about 6 files and is usually about 3.33 MB (3,490,438 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Help link: www.crazyslotsclub.com
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\CrazySlots
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\CrazySlots\uninstall.exe"
Estimated size: 3.33 MB
Files installed by Crazy Slots Club
How do I remove Crazy Slots Club?
Quickly and completely remove Crazy Slots Club from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Crazy Slots Club from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Crazy Slots Club, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Crazy Slots Club.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 1%
Keep it 99%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?