Should I remove Counter-Strike - Condition Zero?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
9% remove it91% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Counter-Strike - Condition Zero
from Media Games
Counter-Strike - Condition Zero is a software program developed by Media Games. The software is designed to connect to the Internet and adds a Windows Firewall exception in order to do so without being interfered with. The setup package generally installs about 25 files and is usually about 1.81 MB (1,894,327 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). While about 83% of users of Counter-Strike - Condition Zero come from the United States, it is also popular in Iran.
Installation folder: C:\Counter-Strike - Condition Zero\
Uninstaller: "C:\Counter-Strike - Condition Zero\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 1.81 MB
Files installed by Counter-Strike - Condition Zero
Windows Firewall Allowed Program
- hltv.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\Games\Half-Life 11\hltv.exe'.
How do I remove Counter-Strike - Condition Zero?
Quickly and completely remove Counter-Strike - Condition Zero from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Counter-Strike - Condition Zero from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Counter-Strike - Condition Zero, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Counter-Strike - Condition Zero.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 9%
Keep it 91%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States