Should I remove Core Temp?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
8% remove it92% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Arthur Liberman
Core Temp is a program developed by Arthur Liberman. Upon installation, it defines an auto-start registry entry which allows the program run on each boot for the user which installed it. A scheduled task is added to Windows Task Scheduler in order to launch the program at various scheduled times (the schedule varies depending on the version). The main program executable is core temp.exe. The setup package is about 1.21 MB (1,266,638 bytes) when donwloaded. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). While about 63% of users of Core Temp come from the United States, it is also popular in Poland.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\reapers cpl pack\core temp
Uninstaller: rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection CoreTemp.inf,Uninstall
Estimated size: 1.21 MB
Files installed by Core Temp
|Program executable:||core temp.exe|
|CPU temperature and system information utility|
|Path:||C:\Program Files\reapers cpl pack\core temp\core temp.exe|
- Core Temp.exe is scheduled as a task named 'Core Temp Autostart doi'.
Scheduled Task (Boot/Login)
- Core Temp.exe is automatically launched at startup through a scheduled task named Core Temp Autostart Danie.
Startup File (User Run)
- Core Temp.exe is loaded in the current user (HKCU) registry as an auto-starting executable named 'Core Temp' and executes as "C:\Program Files\Core Temp\Core Temp.exe".
How do I remove Core Temp?
Quickly and completely remove Core Temp from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Core Temp from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Core Temp, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Core Temp.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
WHEN IT STARTS
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 8%
Keep it 92%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
62.50% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?