Should I remove ControlUp Agent?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
9% remove it91% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Smart-X LTD.
ControlUp Agent is a software program developed by Smart-X LTD. Upon being installed, the software adds a Windows Service which is designed to run continuously in the background. Manually stopping the service has been seen to cause the program to stop functing properly. It adds a background controller service that is set to automatically run. Delaying the start of this service is possible through the service manager. The primary executable is named cuagent.exe. The setup package generally installs about 2 files and is usually about 4.96 MB (5,201,427 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). While about 71% of users of ControlUp Agent come from the United States, it is also popular in United Kingdom and Israel.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\smart-x\controlupagent\version 18.104.22.1688
Uninstaller: wscript "C:\Program Files\Smart-X\ControlUpAgent\Version 22.214.171.1248\Uninstall.vbs" /patC:"C:\Program Files\Smart-X\ControlUpAgent\Version 126.96.36.1998" /i
Estimated size: 4.96 MB
Files installed by ControlUp Agent
|Path:||C:\Program Files\smart-x\controlupagent\version 188.8.131.528\cuagent.exe|
- cuAgent.exe runs as a service named 'ControlUp Agent' (cuAgent) "The ControlUp Agent Service manages communication between this machine and ControlUp Console. It handles performance data reporting, computer management actions, and interaction with user sessions from ControlUp Console.".
How do I remove ControlUp Agent?
Quickly and completely remove ControlUp Agent from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall ControlUp Agent from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program ControlUp Agent, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove ControlUp Agent.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
PC BRAND OF CHOICE
HOW IT RUNS
Windows Service? Yes
(Installs a service)
Uninstall it 9%
Keep it 91%
71.43% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
| United Kingdom