Should I remove ControlSkype?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
6% remove it94% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Quanta Computer Inc.
ControlSkype is a program developed by Quanta Computer. The setup package is about 911.74 KB (933,623 bytes) when donwloaded. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows Vista (SP2). While about 71% of users of ControlSkype come from the United States, it is also popular in United Kingdom.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\controlskype\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\controlskype\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 911.74 KB
Files installed by ControlSkype
How do I remove ControlSkype?
Quickly and completely remove ControlSkype from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall ControlSkype from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program ControlSkype, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove ControlSkype.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 6%
Keep it 94%
MOST USED OS
Windows Vista (SP2)
71.43% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
| United Kingdom