Should I remove Contenta PEF Converter?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
1% remove it99% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Contenta PEF Converter
from Contenta Software
Contenta PEF Converter is a program developed by Contenta Software. The software installer includes 10 files. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). While about 83% of users of Contenta PEF Converter come from the United States, it is also popular in Canada.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\contentapefconverter
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\ContentaPEFConverter\uninstall.exe
Files installed by Contenta PEF Converter
How do I remove Contenta PEF Converter?
Quickly and completely remove Contenta PEF Converter from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Contenta PEF Converter from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Contenta PEF Converter, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Contenta PEF Converter.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 1%
Keep it 99%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States