Should I remove Compuguru4u Support?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
5% remove it95% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Compuguru4u Support is a software program developed by Compuguru4u.com. A scheduled task is added to Windows Task Scheduler in order to launch the program at various scheduled times (the schedule varies depending on the version). The setup package generally installs about 9 files and is usually about 8.21 MB (8,605,551 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\dSupport\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\dSupport\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 8.21 MB
Files installed by Compuguru4u Support
- dSupport.exe is scheduled as a task named 'dSupport App Update' (runs weekly on Mondays at 12:00 PM).
How do I remove Compuguru4u Support?
Quickly and completely remove Compuguru4u Support from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Compuguru4u Support from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Compuguru4u Support, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Compuguru4u Support.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 5%
Keep it 95%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?