Should I remove CompuLok Zentrale?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
1% remove it99% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
CompuLok Zentrale 3.8
from Joachim Baumann
CompuLok Zentrale 3.8 is a program developed by Joachim Baumann. The software installer includes 8 files and is usually about 4.86 MB (5,095,004 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows Vista (SP2). While about 83% of users of CompuLok Zentrale come from the United States, it is also popular in Germany.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\CompuLok\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\CompuLok\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 4.86 MB
Files installed by CompuLok Zentrale 3.8
How do I remove CompuLok Zentrale?
Quickly and completely remove CompuLok Zentrale 3.8 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall CompuLok Zentrale from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program CompuLok Zentrale 3.8, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove CompuLok Zentrale.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 1%
Keep it 99%
MOST USED OS
Windows Vista (SP2)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States