Should I remove CommTraffic?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
9% remove it91% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
What is CommTraffic?
A program for collecting, processing, and displaying traffic statistics.
About (from TamoSoft)
CommTraffic is a network utility for collecting, processing, and displaying traffic and network utilization statistics for both LAN and dial-up computer network connections. When monitoring a LAN segment, CommTraffic shows traffic and network utilization statistics for each computer in the segment. CommTraffic has a hi... Read more
CommTraffic is a program developed by TamoSoft. The most used version is 3.1, with over 98% of all installations currently using this version. Upon installation, it defines an auto-start registry entry which allows the program run on each boot for the user which installed it. It adds a background controller service that is set to automatically run. Delaying the start of this service is possible through the service manager. The software installer includes 11 files and is usually about 11.48 MB (12,035,299 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). While about 67% of users of CommTraffic come from the United States, it is also popular in Mexico and Estonia.
Help link: www.tamos.com/support
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\CommTraffic
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files1\COMMTR~1\Dinstall.exe -uninstall
Estimated size: 11.48 MB
Files installed by CommTraffic
- CTserv.exe runs as a service named 'CommTraffic Service' (CTsvc) "Collects and analyses the network traffic info, processes CommTraffic Console requests".
Startup File (User Run)
- CommTraffic.exe is loaded in the current user (HKCU) registry as an auto-starting executable named 'CommTraffic Console' and executes as "C:\Program Files\CommTraffic\CommTraffic.exe".
How do I remove CommTraffic?
Quickly and completely remove CommTraffic from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall CommTraffic from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program CommTraffic, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove CommTraffic.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
WHEN IT STARTS
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 9%
Keep it 91%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
66.67% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?
About (from TamoSoft)
TamoSoft develops cutting-edge security and network monitoring software for the Internet and Local Area Networks, providing clients with the ability and confidence to meet the challenges of tomorrow's technology.
Publisher URL: www.tamos.com