Should I remove Collapse?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
7% remove it93% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
What is Collapse?
This is a repack version of the game which might not be a legal or legitimate copy, please refer to the game copyright.
Collapse is a program developed by R.G. Mechanics. The main program executable is collapse.exe. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). While about 83% of users of Collapse come from the United States, it is also popular in UA.
Installation folder: C:\Games\Collapse\
Files installed by Collapse
How do I remove Collapse?
Quickly and completely remove Collapse from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Collapse from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Collapse, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Collapse.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 7%
Keep it 93%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
Publisher URL: tapochek.net