Should I remove CoasterVille?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
18% remove it82% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
What is CoasterVille?
This is an app for the Pokki desktop platform that runs as an embedded HTML5 program within the Pokki software.
About (from SweetLabs)
Create your very own theme park, design exciting attractions and share the thrill with friends. CoasterVille takes the joy of theme park attractions and combines it with adventurous lands, quirky characters and new social features to bring players a magical world with endless possibilities.
CoasterVille is a program developed by SweetLabs. Upon installation, it defines an auto-start registry entry which allows the program run on each boot for the user which installed it. The software installer includes 18 files and is usually about 96.17 MB (100,838,916 bytes). HostAppServiceUpdater.exe is the automatic update component of the software designed to download and apply new updates should new versions be released. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 8. The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\users\user\appdata\local\pokki\engine
Uninstaller: "C:\users\user\appdata\Local\Pokki\Engine\pokki.exe" /UNINSTALLf332fbdb2056cc912562cd5e0a8df37bc356a8fa
Estimated size: 96.17 MB
Files installed by CoasterVille
3 Startup Files (User Run)
- HostAppServiceUpdater.exe is loaded in the current user (HKCU) registry as an auto-starting executable named 'Pokki' and executes as "C:\users\user\appdata\Local\Pokki\Engine\HostAppServiceUpdater.exe" /LOGON.
- pokki.exe is loaded in the current user (HKCU) registry as an auto-starting executable named 'pokki.exe' and executes as C:\users\user\appdata\Local\Pokki\Engine\pokki.exe.
- Launcher.dll is loaded in the current user (HKCU) registry as an auto-starting executable named 'Pokki' and executes as C:\Windows\System32\rundll32.exe "C:\users\user\appdata\Local\Pokki\Engine\Launcher.dll",RunLaunchPlatform.
2 Startup Files (User Run Once)
- HostAppService.exe is loaded once in the current user (HKCU) registry as a startup file name 'Application Restart #4' which loads as C:\users\user\appdata\Local\Pokki\Engine\HostAppService.exe --disable-internal-flash --noerrdialogs --no-message-box --disable-extensions --disable-web-security --disable-web-resources --disable-clie.
- pokki.exe is loaded once in the current user (HKCU) registry as a startup file name 'Application Restart #7' which loads as C:\users\user\appdata\Local\Pokki\Engine\pokki.exe --disable-internal-flash --noerrdialogs --no-message-box --disable-extensions --disable-web-security --disable-web-resources --disable-client-side-p.
- pokki.exe connects to www2.twitter.com (188.8.131.52 port 443).
Resource utilization averages
Show technical details
|I/O reads/min:||932.54 KB|
|I/O writes/min:||217.3 KB|
How do I remove CoasterVille?
Quickly and completely remove CoasterVille from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall CoasterVille from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program CoasterVille, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove CoasterVille.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
WHEN IT STARTS
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 18%
Keep it 82%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?
SweetLabs has two platforms, Pokki, a platform which brings media-rich web apps to the desktop and the OpenCandy Software Network, which offers installer based software bundles through the download and installation process.
Publisher URL: www.pokki.com