Should I remove Clinical Medical Assisting?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
5% remove it95% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Clinical Medical Assisting
from Cengage Delmar Learning
Clinical Medical Assisting is a software program developed by Cengage Delmar Learning. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Delmar Learning\Clinical Medical Assisting\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Delmar Learning\Clinical Medical Assisting\unins000.exe"
Files installed by Clinical Medical Assisting
How do I remove Clinical Medical Assisting?
Quickly and completely remove Clinical Medical Assisting from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Clinical Medical Assisting from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Clinical Medical Assisting, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Clinical Medical Assisting.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 5%
Keep it 95%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?