Should I remove Click Coupon?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
64% remove it36% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Click Coupon INC
What is Click Coupon?
Click Coupon is a potentially unwanted application that runs in the web browser as a toolbar and web extension. The web extension is primarily designed to take control of the user's browser in order to modify the search provider and redirect web searches to what ever search engine partner the publisher has a revenue relationship with. In doing so, the toolbar performs a number of behaviors in order to maximize the potential of a user to click on sponsored advertising through search. This includes but not limited to:
- Changing the web browser's default home page to the affiliate search portal.
- Changing the browser's search provider, built-in search box as well as the address bar.
- Ability to modify the 'new tab' functionality to launch the modified search portal page.
- Adds an alternative error page, DNS error and 'page not' found functionality.
- Adds additional functionality that is designed to protect the search and home page settings.
- Access the HTML of all pages visited as well as capture URLs of the pages and search terms.
- In many cases can inject advertising in the form of context ads, pop-ups and pop-unders.
Many users end up uninstalling this after less than a month of it being installed.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\click coupon
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\Click Coupon\Uninstall.exe
Files installed by Click Coupon
How do I remove Click Coupon?
Quickly and completely remove Click Coupon from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Click Coupon from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Click Coupon, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Click Coupon.
If for some reason uninstallation fails, please install Microsoft's uninstall fixer utility which will help fix problems with programs that can't be uninstalled at support.microsoft.com.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 64%
Keep it 36%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?