Should I remove ClearInfo?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
3% remove it97% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from IWD Studio
ClearInfo is a software program developed by IWD Studio. The software is designed to connect to the Internet and adds a Windows Firewall exception in order to do so without being interfered with. The primary executable is named clearinfo.exe. The setup package is about 1.44 MB (1,512,275 bytes) when donwloaded. Relative to the overall usage of users who have this installed on their PCs, most are running Windows XP and Windows 7 (SP1). Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\ClearInfo\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\ClearInfo\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 1.44 MB
Files installed by ClearInfo
Windows Firewall Allowed Program
- unins000.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\Program Files\Lavalys\EVEREST Home Edition\unins000.exe'.
How do I remove ClearInfo?
Quickly and completely remove ClearInfo from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall ClearInfo from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program ClearInfo, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove ClearInfo.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Win XP 50%
Win 7 (SP1) 50%
Uninstall it 3%
Keep it 97%
Which Windows OS versions does it run on?
Which OS releases does it run on?
|Windows 7 Ultimate
|Microsoft Windows XP
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?