Should I remove Cleaner++?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
38% remove it62% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
by Fahmy Corporation
Cleaner++ is a program developed by Fahmy. The main program executable is CPP.exe. The setup package is about 890.56 KB (911,933 bytes) when donwloaded. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 8. The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Cleaner++
Uninstaller: C:\WINDOWS\zipinst.exe /uninst "C:\Program Files\Cleaner++\uninst1~.nsu"
Estimated size: 890.56 KB
Files installed by Cleaner++
How do I remove Cleaner++?
Quickly and completely remove Cleaner++ from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Cleaner++ from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Cleaner++, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Cleaner++.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 38%
Keep it 62%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?