Should I remove Clash N' Slash?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
9% remove it91% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
Clash N' Slash
What is Clash N' Slash?
Clash N' Slash is a downloadable casual video game (subscription or free time-trial game) using a standalone AtomShockwave Flash player delivered offline through the Shockwave.com game distribution portal.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Shockwave.com\Clash N' Slash
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files1\SHOCKW~1.COM\CLASHN~1\UNWISE.EXE C:\Program Files1\SHOCKW~1.COM\CLASHN~1\INSTALL.LOG
(Wise Installer is used for installing and uninstalling this software.)
Files installed by Clash N' Slash
How do I remove Clash N' Slash?
Quickly and completely remove Clash N' Slash from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Clash N' Slash from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Clash N' Slash, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Clash N' Slash.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 9%
Keep it 91%
MOST USED OS
Windows Vista (SP2)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
About (from Shockwave.com)
Publisher URL: www.shockwave.com