Should I remove Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client - Always On?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
11% remove it89% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client - Always On
What is Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client - Always On? (from Cisco Systems)
Make the VPN experience easier and more secure with the enhanced remote access technology of Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client. This software builds on prior Cisco AnyConnect VPN Client offerings to improve the always-on VPN experience across more laptop and smartphone-based mobile devices, including laptops usin... Read more
Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client - Always On is a program developed by Cisco Systems. Upon installation and setup, it defines an auto-start registry entry which makes this program run on each Windows boot for all user logins. It adds a background controller service that is set to automatically run. Delaying the start of this service is possible through the service manager. The software installer includes 18 files and is usually about 6.52 MB (6,837,169 bytes). In comparison to the total number of users, most PCs are running the OS Windows XP as well as Windows 7 (SP1). The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Help link: www.cisco.com/TAC
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\cisco\cisco anyconnect secure mobility client
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\Cisco\Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client\Uninstall.exe -remove
Estimated size: 6.52 MB
Language: English (United States)
Files installed by Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client - Always On
- vpnagent.exe runs as a service named 'Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Agent' (vpnagent) "Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Agent for Windows".
Startup File (All Users Run)
- vpnui.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Agent for Windows' which loads as "C:\Program Files\Cisco\Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client\vpnui.exe" -minimized.
How do I remove Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client - Always On?
Quickly and completely remove Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client - Always On from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client - Always On from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client - Always On, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client - Always On.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Win XP 50%
Win 7 (SP1) 50%
HOW IT STARTS
Automatically starts? Yes
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 11%
Keep it 89%
Which Windows OS versions does it run on?
Which OS releases does it run on?
|Microsoft Windows XP
|Windows 7 Enterprise
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
About Cisco Systems
Cisco designs, manufactures, & sells networking equipment whose portfolio of products & services is focused on market segments, Enterprise & Service Provider, Small Business & the Home.
Publisher URL: www.cisco.com