Should I remove Cincom Proxy Check?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
3% remove it97% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Cincom Proxy Check
Cincom Proxy Check is a software program developed by Cincom. During setup, the program creates a startup registration point in Windows in order to automatically start when any user boots the PC. The primary executable is named cincomproxycheck.exe. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\cincom proxy check
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\Cincom Proxy Check\uninst.exe
Files installed by Cincom Proxy Check
|Path:||C:\Program Files\cincom proxy check\cincomproxycheck.exe|
Startup File (All Users Run)
- CincomProxyCheck.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'CincomProxyCheck' which loads as C:\Program Files\cincom proxy check\cincomproxycheck.exe.
How do I remove Cincom Proxy Check?
Quickly and completely remove Cincom Proxy Check from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Cincom Proxy Check from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Cincom Proxy Check, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Cincom Proxy Check.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
HOW IT STARTS
Automatically starts? Yes
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 3%
Keep it 97%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?