Should I remove Chrysanth NETime Channel?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
5% remove it95% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
Chrysanth NETime Channel
from Chrysanth Software Sdn. Bhd.
What is Chrysanth NETime Channel? (from Chrysanth Software Sdn. Bhd)
Chrysanth NETime Channel enables you to transform Internet Explorer into a powerful RSS news feed reader. You could now view RSS, RDF, and ATOM XML feeds directly inside Internet Explorer as nicely formatted Web pages, absolutely without the need to run additional desktop software. Now your Internet Explorer is equippe... Read more
Chrysanth NETime Channel is a program developed by Chrysanth Software Sdn. Bhd. Upon installation and setup, it defines an auto-start registry entry which makes this program run on each Windows boot for all user logins. The main program executable is csncnewsfeedserver.exe. The software installer includes 6 files and is usually about 4.21 MB (4,415,740 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Help link: www.chrysanth.com
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\chrysanth\netime\netime channel
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Chrysanth\NETime\NETime Channel\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 4.21 MB
Files installed by Chrysanth NETime Channel
|Name:||Chrysanth® NETime Channel|
|Chrysanth NETime Channel News Feed Server|
|Path:||C:\Program Files\chrysanth\netime\netime channel\csncnewsfeedserver.exe|
2 Startup Files (All Users Run)
- CSNCSubscriptionServer.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'Chrysanth NETime Channel Subscription Server' which loads as C:\Program Files\Chrysanth\NETime\NETime Channel\CSNCSubscriptionServer.exe.
- CSNCNewsFeedServer.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'Chrysanth NETime Channel News Reader Server' which loads as C:\Program Files\Chrysanth\NETime\NETime Channel\CSNCNewsFeedServer.exe.
How do I remove Chrysanth NETime Channel?
Quickly and completely remove Chrysanth NETime Channel from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Chrysanth NETime Channel from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Chrysanth NETime Channel, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Chrysanth NETime Channel.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
HOW IT STARTS
Automatically starts? Yes
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 5%
Keep it 95%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?