Should I remove ChessTiger 15?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
1% remove it99% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
ChessTiger 15 is a program developed by Rebel. The software installer includes 16 files and is usually about 26.54 MB (27,832,725 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows XP. While about 83% of users of ChessTiger 15 come from the United States, it is also popular in Italy.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Lokasoft\ChessPartner5.2
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files1\Lokasoft\CHESSP~1.2\UNWISE.EXE C:\Program Files1\Lokasoft\CHESSP~1.2\INSTALL.LOG
(Wise Installer is used for installing and uninstalling this software.)
Estimated size: 26.54 MB
Files installed by ChessTiger 15
How do I remove ChessTiger 15?
Quickly and completely remove ChessTiger 15 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall ChessTiger 15 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program ChessTiger 15, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove ChessTiger 15.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 1%
Keep it 99%
MOST USED OS
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States