Should I remove Charlie?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
1% remove it99% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Marco Michaud Informatique inc.
Charlie is a program developed by Marco Michaud Informatique inc. The software installer includes 11 files and is usually about 29.1 MB (30,518,389 bytes). autoupdate.exe is the automatic update component of the software designed to download and apply new updates should new versions be released. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 8. While about 83% of users of Charlie come from the United States, it is also popular in Canada.
Installation folder: C:\MMI\eStaff\Charlie\
Estimated size: 29.1 MB
Files installed by Charlie
How do I remove Charlie?
Quickly and completely remove Charlie from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Charlie from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Charlie, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Charlie.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 1%
Keep it 99%
MOST USED OS
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States