Should I remove Cet Tool?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
3% remove it97% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
Cet Tool is a program developed by Cisco Systems. The main program executable is CetTool.exe. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\wfavvid_801cet
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\wfavvid_801cet\Uninstall_Cet Tool\Uninstall Cet Tool.exe"
Files installed by Cet Tool
How do I remove Cet Tool?
Quickly and completely remove Cet Tool from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Cet Tool from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Cet Tool, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Cet Tool.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 3%
Keep it 97%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
About Cisco Systems
Cisco designs, manufactures, & sells networking equipment whose portfolio of products & services is focused on market segments, Enterprise & Service Provider, Small Business & the Home.
Publisher URL: www.cisco.com