Should I remove Cerulean DataVault Client?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
5% remove it95% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Cerulean DataVault Client
from Cerulean Studios, LLC
Cerulean DataVault Client is a software program developed by Cerulean Studios. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 8. While about 83% of users of Cerulean DataVault Client come from the United States, it is also popular in United Kingdom.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\CeruleanDVC\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\CeruleanDVC\unins000.exe"
Files installed by Cerulean DataVault Client
How do I remove Cerulean DataVault Client?
Quickly and completely remove Cerulean DataVault Client from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Cerulean DataVault Client from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Cerulean DataVault Client, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Cerulean DataVault Client.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 5%
Keep it 95%
MOST USED OS
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
| United Kingdom