Should I remove Certero Passworks Client?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
2% remove it98% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Certero Passworks Client
Certero Passworks Client is a program developed by Certero. Upon installation and setup, it defines an auto-start registry entry which makes this program run on each Windows boot for all user logins. It adds a background controller service that is set to automatically run. Delaying the start of this service is possible through the service manager. The software installer includes 10 files and is usually about 1.85 MB (1,944,159 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 8. While about 83% of users of Certero Passworks Client come from the United States, it is also popular in United Kingdom.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Certero\Passworks\Client
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\Certero\Passworks\Client\uninst.exe
Estimated size: 1.85 MB
Files installed by Certero Passworks Client
- cpwsvc.exe runs as a service named 'CPW Client' (CPWSVC) "Provides communication with the Passworks server".
Startup File (All Users Run)
- cpwreg.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'Passworks Registration Wizard' which loads as C:\Program Files\Certero\Passworks\Client\cpwreg.exe.
How do I remove Certero Passworks Client?
Quickly and completely remove Certero Passworks Client from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Certero Passworks Client from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Certero Passworks Client, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Certero Passworks Client.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
HOW IT STARTS
Automatically starts? Yes
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 2%
Keep it 98%
MOST USED OS
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
| United Kingdom