Should I remove Cell Phone Analyzer Demo?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
22% remove it78% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Cell Phone Analyzer Demo
from BKForensics, LLC
Cell Phone Analyzer Demo is a software program developed by BKForensics. The software is designed to connect to the Internet and adds a Windows Firewall exception in order to do so without being interfered with. The setup package generally installs about 3 files and is usually about 7.58 MB (7,943,267 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 8. Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Help link: cpa.datalifter.com/support.htm
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Cell Phone Analyzer Demo\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Cell Phone Analyzer Demo\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 7.58 MB
Files installed by Cell Phone Analyzer Demo
Windows Firewall Allowed Program
- unins000.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\Program Files\CDRipper\unins000.exe'.
How do I remove Cell Phone Analyzer Demo?
Quickly and completely remove Cell Phone Analyzer Demo from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Cell Phone Analyzer Demo from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Cell Phone Analyzer Demo, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Cell Phone Analyzer Demo.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 22%
Keep it 78%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?