Should I remove Catch-42?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
6% remove it94% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Stark Labs
Catch-42 is a program developed by Stark Labs. The software is designed to connect to the Internet and adds a Windows Firewall exception in order to do so without being interfered with. The main program executable is Catch42.exe. The software installer includes 3 files and is usually about 2.98 MB (3,125,091 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). While about 71% of users of Catch-42 come from the United States, it is also popular in Spain and Italy.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Catch 42\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Catch 42\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 2.98 MB
Files installed by Catch-42
|Path:||C:\Program Files\Catch 42\Catch42.exe|
Windows Firewall Allowed Program
- unins000.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\Program Files\CDRipper\unins000.exe'.
How do I remove Catch-42?
Quickly and completely remove Catch-42 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Catch-42 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Catch-42, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Catch-42.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 6%
Keep it 94%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
71.43% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?