Should I remove Castles?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
10% remove it90% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
Castles is a software program developed by GOG.com. The setup package generally installs about 6 files and is usually about 11.75 MB (12,319,056 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 8. Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\GOG Games\Castles\
Uninstaller: "C:\GOG Games\Castles\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 11.75 MB
Files installed by Castles
How do I remove Castles?
Quickly and completely remove Castles from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Castles from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Castles, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Castles.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 10%
Keep it 90%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
GOG Limited (GOG.com) is a video game distribution service that delivers "classic" video games through its DRM-free digital platform for Windows.
Publisher URL: www.gog.com